Monday, August 31, 2015

Halt and Catch Fire Has Some Talented Fans!

Check out this awesome package Reddit user Ternarian put together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ternarian:
I was tired of waiting for AMC to decide. I felt the need to do something. I was inspired by /u/benofie and wanted to support the #savehacf movement. Hopefully my message is memorable and not too late!

Thanks, benofie, for the call-to-arms! Also, thanks to Miles Donovan for his amazing artwork, which I stole to promote our agenda!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fantastic job, Ternarian! Your inspired work will hopefully inspire more fans to show off their creative chops to AMC and Mr Josh Sapan, himself! Thank you so much for your help!

And thanks to everyone who has participated in this campaign! I am overwhelmed by the amount of support we've received. You are all amazing!

Go Team #SaveHCF!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment