Friday, January 8, 2016

Quick Update


Credit for the amazing fan art: Christy-off 


Hello,

I wanted to post a quick update as it has been over a month since our last blog. 

It is important to Rachel and I that you know we have not given up on the blog and of course Halt and Catch Fire. 

We have both been busy with, not only the holidays, but work. I have received a promotion I am dealing with as well as some serious familial issues that require most of my attention. 

There has also been a lag in news, etc, but do not fear we will be back to posting next week.

I already have some posts planned and ready to go :) 

I hope everyone enjoyed their respective holidays and had safe/joyous New Years. 

We're about to head into season three. This is exciting and fulfilling on all fronts for everyone involved. 

Keep your eyes peeled.

We'll keep you posted.

Thank you again for all your support and not giving up on us during our mini hiatus. 

-Bailey 

We miss you guys! Can't wait for season three and what it holds. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment